Monday, February 29, 2016

Being Noisy isn't always the best solution and other movies that fit this movie

As I read the story along with Yasminda this story is very interesting. This movie does remind me of other movies such as Disturbia with Shia LeBeouf or even Sliver with Sharon Stone. we get a glimpse of our main character and what he is thinking and what is his next move. With the film I feel like even though it is a translation of the literature there is so much a director or a writer could do to make it an adaptation  of the literature. However I'm enjoying the film as much as the story. In my view I feel like certain books need to be performed in order for people to understand what the story/ message  is really about.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Earl, just a little more on the story ok? What about the story needs to be performed?

    ReplyDelete